Mon, May 22|
Domaine du Haut Baran
Workshop in France at Domaine du Haut Baran
The Domaine du Haut Baran is pleased to host Jacqueline's art workshop in May. We will visit the most beautiful places in our area and work in the Domaine du Haut Baran art studio.
Time & Location
May 22, 2:30 PM – May 29, 6:00 AM
Domaine du Haut Baran, 46700 Duravel, France
About the Event
Art workshop with Jacqueline Sullivan : May 22-28, leave 29th, 2023
What's included: Price is $3200.00 USD per artist /2950.00 USD non-artist
- Instruction and critique with Jacqueline Sullivan .
- 7 nights accommodation at Haut Baran ( double occupancy ). Single supp ( 700 USD).
- Transportation to/from Toulouse airport ( arrival/departure point ) , transportation to/from painting/tour sites , transportation to/from restaurants. Important: ( airport transfers on arrival/departure day are based on everyone meeting/departing at the same place/time ),On arrival day, everyone meets in front of StarBucks at Toulouse airport at 2:30pm, for transfer to Haut Baran. Departure day we leave Baran at 6am for flights starting at 10 am.
- All Continental breakfasts ( croissants , coffee , etc.).
- 2 dinners at Haut Baran ( wine included ).L’aperitif starts at 7 on the terrace !
- 2 lunches ( list any food allergies on the registration form ).
- Arrangement for restaurants ( dinners out average 35 euros , lunches out 12 euros ).
- Use of the Haut Baran art studio, Julian easels, stools, etc…
- All taxes and Free WiFi !
What's not included :
- Alcohol other than wine with dinner
- Personal items , tips , some meals, phone calls
- Travel Insurance ( travel insurance is highly recommended and is arranged by you )
Brief sample itinerary :
Day 1 : Arrival day. Everyone meets at 2:30pm in front of StarBucks at Toulouse airport for transfer to Haut Baran. Settle in and organize your art supplies in the art studio, then relax and enjoy a welcoming dinner at Baran.
Day 2 : Breakfast 9:00am. After breakfast, we visit local sights for photos. Lunch at Haut Baran. Afternoon studio work. Dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 3 : Breakfast 8:30 am. We travel north to the perigord to visit the Girault Pastel Factory in Montignac before lunch and a visit to the famous Lascaux IV prehistoric cave art. Dinner out at a local restaurant.
Day 4 : Breakfast 8:00 am. Transfer to site ( St Cirq LaPopie voted most beautiful village in France ! ). Lunch in St Cirq ( own exp ). Afternoon visit of Pech Merle Cave with 29,000 year old art ! Dinner pizza night – own exp.
Day 5 : Breakfast 8:30 am. Morning transfer to 13th century bastide town of Monpazier. Lunch in Monpazier ( own exp ). Dinner is out at local restaurant.
Day 6 : Breakfast 8:00 am. Transfer to Sarlat on market day ! Lunch in Sarlat ( own exp. ). Afternoon studio work. Dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 7 : Breakfast 8:30 am. We will work in the studio this morning . Lunch at Caillau ( own exp ). Final organization at Haut Baran this afternoon before the Farewell dinner at Haut Baran which includes champagne !
Day 8 : We leave Haut Baran at 6am, arriving at Toulouse airport at 8:00am in time to check in for flights departing at 10am.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email : email@example.com